Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ricky's rant


Hey, everyone gets frustrated with the haters, and impulse tweets tend to happen, but I'm begging Ricky Romero to ignore the Twitter shut-ins who are ripping him. In case you missed it, some late-night venting by Ricky Ro:

Nothing is or will bring me down. Haters keep on hating just fuel me with more energy...To everyone else thank u for the support. Goodnight
1hAnd FAMILY have my back and that's all that matters to me. Some people wanted to see 
me fail. Well I hope ur enjoying it... All of You!!!
Be easy. All u haters and doubters talk all ur shit & keep it coming. Some keyboard warriors behind some tweets. But it's all good my TEAM
This game isn't easy and right now and I'm not at my best. I will continue to work my ass off and keep improving. No one said it was gonna

No comments: