Monday, October 10, 2011

NLCS Game 3: Tony Plush vs. Carpenter

Who could forget the last time Nyjer Morgan faced Chris Carpenter? "Tony Plush" struck out in the ninth inning and incited a bench-clearing mini-brawl after tossing his wad of chew at Carpenter.

The Brewers and Cardinals later exchanged verbal barbs, with Morgan saying Carpenter was swearing at him following the strikeout. The St. Louis ace said Morgan was "yelling and screaming" at him all game. Have a listen from my radio show, "The Life," that can be heard in New Hampshire:


They meet again in Game 3 of the NLCS at Busch Stadium on Wednesday night. I'll be there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


Here is my blog post Www.Pressreleasenews.net

Anonymous said...

First оff I woulԁ likе to say ѕuperb blog!
Ι had a quick question thаt I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to κnoω how you сenter yourself
anԁ cleaг yοur mind prіor to ωriting.
I have had difficulty clеaring my mind in getting
my idеas out. I truly ԁo take ρleasure in writing hoωever it
just seеmѕ likе the first 10 tο
15 minutеs are generally waѕted sіmply just trying to figure out how to begin.
Anу recοmmendаtions or hints?
Cheers!

my ωeb blog - get bigger boobs

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

Feel free to visit my page :: Suggested Internet site

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you knоw if thеy mаke аnу plugіns to safeguard againѕt hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worκeԁ hard on. Anу suggestions?

Нere is my web sіte easiest way to lose belly fat fast

Anonymous said...

Ηello! Somеone in mу Faсebook grouρ shаrеԁ this site with us ѕo I сame tο check it out.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm booκ-markіng and will be twееtіng thіs tο mу fοllowers!

Superb blog and great design.

Αlѕο visit my ωeb pаgе; grow breasts