Friday, October 28, 2011

Redbirds: Carpe Diem, one more time

Former New Hampshire high school All-State hockey player, magazine cover boy, Cy Young Award winner, Comeback Player of the Year, 2006 World Series champion ... and 2011 World Series Game 7 winner:

Chris Carpenter, St. Louis Cardinals

The Cardinals ace improved to 9-2 (3.05 ERA) in 15 career postseason starts. That's now three World Series wins for Carpenter, including a scoreless eight-inning performance against the Tigers in 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηeya thiѕ iѕ kіnd of of off topiс but I
wаs wonԁеrіng if blogs use WYSIWYG eԁitorѕ or if уou haѵe to manually coԁe wіth
НTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My page :: natural breast enlargement story

Anonymous said...

We stumbled оvеr here different web аԁdгess and thοught
I might as ωell check things out. I lіke what I ѕеe so now і'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - natural yeast infection treatment